Sunday, October 02, 2011

I Confess

OK I am a liberal -- a progressive, even. But I am not thrilled with the Obama administration. I want to be. I voted for him. I know he inherited a mess. I know it will take time. But too much time is being wasted.

I want more press conferences. I want him to have better advisors. I want to stop blaming Republicans for Obama's shortcomings. The Republicans have MANY things that they need to change. But there better be a shakeout of the Cabinet, and a re-emergence of leadership by Obama, soon.

I hate even SAYING that I am disappointed. I hate even THINKING it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lara said...

I'm so with you on this one, Mata. We need MORE. And soon.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

I also am feeling a little let down by Obama's less than personal feel as a president. I think there is going to be a great opportunity for politicians to use youtube videos to create the next version of FDR's fireside chats. Just a thought.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed