Saturday, November 18, 2006

O=Offensive

I felt as though I had been transported to another galaxy where the rules of common human decency no longer applied.

OJ Simpson has written a book, which will be published -- called "IF I DID IT" which reportedly is his recounting of how he would have brutally slaughtered his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman, if he had really killed them.

Of course a civil court has found him guilty of causing their deaths, while the criminal court did not. According to US law, he cannot be retried for a crime of which he has been found innocent.

So now he writes a book -- and there is supposed to be in interview on FOX network...FOX is asking how people feel about this on their site.

I plan to write and tell them I find it morally reprehensible and that I will not watch FOX on that night or any other. That a network can even consider allowing this sociopathic escapade is both vile and alarming.

1 Comments:

Blogger toujoursdan said...

I agree. I found the whole thing shocking. It goes beyond offensive.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed