Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bits and Bytes and Bites

I feel so random. No sooner do I start one task but I am grabbed over for another.

I am still waiting to hear about the bid I placed on "Prissy Missy". I feel like on the one hand I want to run screaming into the streets, yelling "I am out of my mind!" I have never owned a house before, and this is a BIG purchase. On the other hand I am happy-excited beyond measure.

I feel my life about to change dramatically. House. Location. The way I earn money. Leaving one group of people. Moving toward another. A new geography. An end to entropy. A more active life. A town with memories in it.

The stress is huge. I just keep reminding myself to breathe. And to pray. To offer this up to God, imploring Him to lift the stress and make whatever He needs to make come out OK.

Meanwhile, January 20th will be my 57th birthday. I never imagined I would reinvent myself at 57, but here I am doing just that. When do I get to be an old fuddy duddy?

Regarding my birthday -- those of you who wish to send e-cards or email or comment-greetings on the day are more than welcome. I love my birthday, and it has been a hell of a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed