Thursday, August 10, 2006

Prayer Request for Ron and MaryJo and their family

I ask your prayers for my friends Ron and MaryJo. For at least the past 6 or 7 years MaryJo has been battling with breast cancer. She has had several surgeries, untold amounts of chemo and radiation. She beats it back for a while and then it appears in another slightly different place. We all pray it out of her and then back it comes. I say it that way because we all believe that our prayers have helped medicine do its thing. Ron and MaryJo are good parents, loving people and have a deep and obvious passion for eachother that has endured through almost 30 years of marriage. Their faith is deep. Today Ron told me that the cancer has resurfaced after about a year of calm. So back we go, into serious prayer mode. It is what we do. We pray her through it. Please join me in praying for and with this family. Please join us as we pray in confidence and joy that God's healing will be done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mata, Holding Mary Jo in my prayers and will continue to do so.

6:16 PM  
Blogger The Harbour of Ourselves said...

I really don't understand prayer anymore but i will hold her in my thoughts when i attempt connection with the mystery...that i promise

2:52 AM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Prayers ascend for Ron and MaryJo...

6:25 AM  
Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

prayers and thoughts from here too

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed