Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My birthday is coming

Oh, I know, this seems self-serving. But I turn 60 on January 20th. Feel free to send birthday greetings. I love birthday greetings. No gifts are needed, just your good wishes, please. I love it when people send good cheer on my birthday. So hold off until the 20th. Those with my email can use it. I won't consider it spam. :-)

I remember when I was little, thinking that the year 2,000 would come on my 50th birthday month. It seemed forever away. Now here I am 10 years past that and I am so surprised. Sixty. It is such a big number, and not at all how I imagined it would be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I know! I am 57 and still don't know how I got here. Seems like I was just in high school the other day. Happy Birthday to you!

8:27 PM  
Blogger LPC said...

Loved this post. Am 53. Thank you.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed