Thursday, April 26, 2007

twixting and betweening

I have been in flux. I had hoped to have been all moved to Massachusetts by now, but...alas, I have yet to find the right house in the right town. I have a good realtor, am willing to take on a house with cosmetic needs, and have a reasonable but not lavish budget. But, the right house is not yet here.

Meanwhile finances are flowing more out my doors than through them, so I have had to devote energy there. Tax time hurt. Plus, I have the blues.

I suppose I could natter on ceaselessly about this and that, but the bottom line is I have had to grab myself by my own short hairs and hurl myself forward -- one baby step at a time.

So I'll be writing more in a bit ... but first I need to get happier.

The world is an abundant place, so that should not be hard, even if it may take time. Right now I am feeling a bit like the fig tree that Jesus withered for not bearing fruit out of season. There is a lesson here somewhere, and I know I'll feel all stupid when I finally find it, slapping my forehead and shouting DOH at the top of my lungs.

Until then, hugs to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

And big hugs back to you Mata. It will happen, the house will become so much more than a dream, and you will find yourself moving forward. I know it's hard to be patient, but it will come. In the meantime, know that you are loved and prayers ascend for you daily. ;c)

6:24 AM  
Blogger LutheranChik said...

Maybe the lesson is just that "stuff happens," but that Christ is with us even when the stuff is happening. (My April financial situation was a perfect storm of taxes, a big medical bill and my car insurance premium...yeow!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Mata, I need to get happier, too. Let's do it together.

Race ya!

(Seriously, praying for you...)

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world is an abundant place...I like that. True. Hard to see sometimes for how true it is. h

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed