Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have the sorta blues

Color me sorta blue but rallying. I am still on oxygen. It is almost 3 weeks now and my doc still wants me to stay on it. My blood oxygen levels need to rise about 4 points before he is comfortable taking me off the oxygen. May I ask the prayers of any of you who pass by that my lungs take on whatever healing they need to become more robust so that I can ditch the oxygen tanks?

My friends have been great, and I am getting wonderful help from folks, but this spring's bronchitis/asthma/allergies really took their toll.

I'm visualizing happy lungs. Please join me.

Thanks and hugs.
Mata

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

:c( So sorry to hear that your poor lungs are still struggling a wee bit. Prayers ascend for good strong breaths very soon. Hugs to you friend!

6:54 AM  
Blogger alto artist said...

Please feel better soon!
--aa.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed