Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Prayer and Meditation Meme

Hi folks --

As I have mentioned here, I am the Contributing Editor to the Religion and Spirituality section of BlogHer.org, which is a site where women bloggers gather. I just posted a Meme there about prayer and meditation that I would be happy to have any of you who read this answer the questions on the Meme that I posted there. (BlogHer has some supportive male membership as well, although it is mostly geared toward women.)

You may also wish to list your blog there -- there are all sorts of categories of interest and some very savvy writers.

Thanks, Mata H

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Thank you, Mata. Your questions at BlogHer really made me think about how I pray and what my spiritual practices are.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed