Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stuck in the Big Muddy

Sorry I have not posted much here lately. I promise to do better. I have just felt so stuck lately. I have plans for a new income stream, buying a new home, moving, etc. And nothing seems to be unfurling as it should, or as it might. I have prayed myself to the nubs about this, and have ended up stuck and blue. I am heading back up to look at houses this weekend. Please hold me in your prayers, as this feeling of inertia has me blue as indigo.

Oh I know all the right phrases -- I know maybe God isn't ready yet -- or that the 'right' house will someday magically appear -- and that God listens to the sparrow, etc ...and I know all about the lilies of the field. I have written gratitude lists and I know that I have a lot to be thankful for.

And I still feel stuck and depressed.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

((((((Mata)))))). OK, so I won't try to say, "it will all work out, just you wait and see" but instead will just offer a warm hug and a smile. (along with some prayers too)

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all get bogged down now and then, Mata. For what it's worth, "Good luck." And it really will work out in the end.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed