Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh, I'll paint the door bright red!




OK this might be my house. I found it last week. I never heard back from the bank about the one that needed so much work. So now -- I found another one, made an offer and they accepted my offer. The inspection is later this week and I am crossing everything I have that it goes well. 3 bedroom (2 up, master down) large livingroom, eat in kitchen, 2 closed in porches (3 season rooms they are called now) one of which I will convert to a 4 season dining room, 1/2 acre lot, mostly fenced, large patio with awning, 2 full baths, basement completely finished with stove/fridge/sink as well so it is like a summer kitchen. Lots of light 2 car garage with breezeway..well cared for with a kind of retro charm.

I am just handing this over to God to work out -- otherwise the anxiety would have me breaking out in hives.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

I am hoping it was a blessing in disguise that you didn't hear back from the bank on the other one. This is charming! Keeping my fingers crossed for you friend!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Chris Duckworth said...

Sorry the other one didn't work out, but I hope this one does. Transitions can be gut-wrenching, and I hope this transition is over for you soon!

6:56 AM  
Blogger toujoursdan said...

It's got great bones. I hope it works out for you!!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger debra said...

DO paint the door red! It's good luck, you know. Best of luck with the house.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good to me! I'll cross my fingers and toes for you.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed