Sunday, May 11, 2008

Clinton and race-baiting

In her recent comments about the elections, Hilary said

"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," she said in an interview with USA TODAY. As evidence, Clinton cited an Associated Press article "that found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

Couple this with her comments about being more "electable", which has often been a code for more "white" and her attack that Obama has not repudiated Rev Write enough..and a nasty little profile starts to emerge.

Check this link for more details.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea. I'm not even listening and I'm hearing this crap loud and clear.

Regret now voting for her in California primary.
If I wanted to vote
"white" (wtf does that mean?) I think I'd vote for the white guy cuz if I wanted to vote "white" I sure wouldn't vote for a woman because thats the sort of ahole I'd be. Talk about insulting your supposed constituents.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have to agree, things are getting a bit 'much' at this stage in the game. This has to be the most talked about race of all time...

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed