Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 simple things - duck eggs and bingo

Well, I have been trying to get two simple things done, to no avail. After watching the movie "Bucket List" I decided that if there was something I wanted to do that was easy to get done, I should just do it. I havenever played Bingo before. I may hate it. But I want to try. I have been trying to get this set up for three weeks. FINALLY this Friday I hope to go to a BIG Bingo (300 people) at a nearby Catholic church. Second -- I found a farm that sells duck eggs. I've never had 'em. Why not try ? They have been out of them for 2 weeks. I'll try again later this week.

These two random things just kept running around in my brain...so now I am trying to settle them down by satisfying my curiosity. I have no idea what will come next --- but everytime that I used to say "Hmmmm..I wonder..." I am now saying "Maybe I ought to..."

I figure this should lead me down some interesting pathways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

Bingo is a hoot Mata! We used to play at the VFW growing up and it was so much fun. Duck eggs, I've never had, so will be interested to hear about how those were. I watched The Bucket List with my mom on her birthday and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks for the kind link and shout out on your Blogher posting. It touched me more than you know.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed