Thursday, July 24, 2008

newsy bits

Well, Zoe the Rescue Bichon and I are doing well -- we have bonded. She now barks when someone is too near the house, so she is starting to feel that this is really, really, really home. She has decided that because the treat she gets for crapping on the wet lawn is so yummy, that she will overcome her butt-sensitivity issues and learn for the sake of the treat!!Yahooooo!!!!!

She still sleeps nested in any of many random curves in my sleeping body.

All in all life is pretty dandy. The weather here is hot and humid, but I have a/c so even that is workable.

I hope to get my small mini-biz launched in a week or so from now. Prayers, please.

Tomorrow I am doing something I have never done before -- I am going to a big church nearby to play Bingo with two friends. Only one of us has ever played before in such a "real" setting, so it should be a hoot.

And..I still love blogging on BlogHer. I write two columns a week there -- and they are such fine women, writing such fine columns.

2 Comments:

Blogger anywhere_Smile said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 AM  
Blogger love-up-you said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed